Sunday, January 24, 2010

What I've been up to


It's been way too long since I last posted anything. Just to let you get an idea of what I've been up to this past half year.

Been making plenty of plushies and charms. I've been experimenting with photoshop too after not touching it for a few years. Here's what I've done.





Let's show you my workspace too! I've got pretty much two workspaces now. One is at home, and the other is at school. At school I mainly work with pieces which require painting and at home I make my miniature foods. Here is my home workspace:



I find that it's much easier working at home than at school so I end up coming home more often than I should. XP My dear boyfriend had to move away too so I've been pretty down lately. So has my Westie, Nana. We lay around like this all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment