Saturday, July 17, 2010

Super Adorable Game - Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

I have an obsession with cute things... and games... and food. I found this game surfing around and I have to say it is cute, fun and involves food (slightly)!

I haven't tried out the original yet, but in Sushi Cat The Honeymoon is a flash game in which you play as a round little cat and get to eat sushi in a pachinko style game. Eat as much sushi as you can in the 5 lives that you have, collecting bonus multipliers and super items like a ball of yarn or a pea of wasabi on the way. At the bottom are boxes with multipliers on them which will give you extra points!



Overall I'd say this is an addictive game good for a lazy summer day. Not sure about the replay value of this though. I'll let you know once I finish the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment